Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kangaroo Carry

This carry has always been a bit of a nemesis for me, because I started wrapping with a size 4 and just couldn't get it right. So I learned semi-FWCC and used that for front carries instead. The challenge is learning to tighten the wrap properly, while holding the baby up so he doesn't fall. There's definitely a learning curve, but I believe the people who commented on the COTW thread when they say that this is a quick carry once you get a feel for it. It was much easier today than it was when I first started wrapping. That said, you can see that there's still slack in the pocket in these pics. It was pretty comfortable, though. I used my 3.6m BBSlen, as this carry is truly made for a size 4 wrap.



And finally, a reinforced kangaroo carry, where the passes are spread, go under the legs, and tie in back. My size 4 was just long enough when tied iin the tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment